Having a hard time with your personal computer. Does it seem slower? Are error messages becoming an annoyance? Coastal Computer Care can help you keep your computer running smoothly, and help you understand how to use your computer better.
Doctors may not do housecalls anymore, but we do. Almost all computer support and tutoring is at your home or business. We can help you improve your computer skills and solve your computer problems:
...and much more. Click on Services, Tutoring, and Networks for more details.
- Install and configure a new computer or upgrade your existing computer.
- Transfer files from an old computer to your new or different computer, or new hard drive.
- Set up the internet or fix problems. Protect your computer with a firewall. Eliminate most of those annoying pop-up screens. Reduce unwanted email (spam).
- Scan and remove viruses and spyware.
- Troubleshooting. Fix software problems. Customize software to your work style.
- Upgrade your software to the newest versions, and teach you how to do it yourself in the future.
- Scan your paper files and convert them to PDF files or Word documents
Some other pages on this website, not listed in the pane at the left side of the page, are:
Links to other websites that provide good software that you may be interested in
What you should do before you contact any source of technical support.
Things you should know about backing up your data, and why it is so important.
Peruse back issues of our monthly newsletters which contains tips & tricks to make your computing easier and safer.